Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Monday!

What I’m thinking: The goodness of God…he has granted me one more day to glorify him.  
What I’m reading:  The Communist Manifesto! I’m really excited to read such an influential piece of literature.
What I’m listening to: “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri.
What I’m  learning: I am definitely “learning” to be strong in my physical and emotional weakness. Sometimes, it is hard to put one foot in front of the other.
What I’m watching: My sisters and I watched “Beauty and the Beast” this last week, for the umpteenth time. I can finally sing the songs and recite just about all the lines.
What’s cooking: I am planning on making lemon chicken, quinoa, with roasted vegetables.
What I’m thankful for: My health. It is something I take for granted, but don’t deserve.  
What I’m creating: An outline for my thesis paper on Personal Political Philosophy.
What I’m praying: That I would know what to say, how to say it, when to say it, and when to stop.
What I’m planning: To begin preparing for the SAT; it’s looking like I will be taking it at the end of January.
What I did this last weekend: Housecleaned, attended Youth Study (what a great time of growing in God’s word!), helped run a Women’s Tea for our church, and had a hectic Sunday (I had nursery duty, Sunday school duty, plus impromptu fellowship meal duty). I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve the body of Christ!
What I’m looking forward to: A nap. I hope. Soon.
A picture to share: I love this picture of my sisters and I, even though it’s an oldie from ’08.

1 comment:

  1. I love that photo! And Beauty and the Beast was one of my favorite movies growing up; I still have the soundtrack. You did a great job Saturday with the Ladies Tea! :-)

    ReplyDelete