Thursday, December 1, 2011

Easy Spinach Soufflé


This recipe is one of my favorites, and that's saying something. It has a wonderful texture, flavor, and, as a bonus, is very healthy! It's super easy, especially since a blender is involved...and the leftovers ain't bad. Ok, I'm going to stop my encomiums, and let you try it.


Easy Spinach Soufflé
4 eggs
2 cups milk
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 cup shredded mozzerella
20 oz. package of frozen spinach
1 tsp. dried minced onion
1/2 tsp. salt
+ additional cheese of your choice

Preheat oven to 350 F. Throw all ingredients (except for additional cheese) in blender, or, if they don't fit, blend in two batches. Pour into an 8x8 (2 quart) pan. Sprinkle with addition cheese; bake for 45-50 minutes.

P.S. I will be making a cookie video tutorial in the near future. Comment and let me know which cookie you would like to see featured!





No comments:

Post a Comment